I’m looking through Blogger and noticing the ‘blogs of note’. Interesting blogs, certainly eye-catching, some profound. But I can’t help wondering, why isn’t my blog a “blog of note”? Like everyone else who writes a blog, I want everyone to read mine. I aspire to be a BON.
Is it because:
- I have no idea how to create a fabulous background and instead am using a template?
- I don’t have a camera and rely on google images for pictures?
- I haven’t imbedded any video from YouTube?
- I’m not interested in pop culture?
- Instead I’m interested in: dependency, depression, death, data?
- I don’t demonstrate external consistency?
- I appear to lack a sense of humor?
- I haven’t transcended the divide between what I need to say, and what can be heard?
- Few want to hear what I have to say?
- I’ve inflated the importance of what I have to say?
- I’ve inflated the importance of being noticed?
- I’m too depressing?
- I’m just full of shit?
So what do you have to do around these parts, to get the old BON nod? Anyone know?